Normal Work Hours: 7:00am – 5:00pm, Monday-Friday
• Drainage work will continue on both sides of Albany Avenue east of Sigourney Street.
• Installation of conduit will occur across the intersection of Albany Avenue and Homestead Avenue.
• Granite curb installation will continue on the west side of Homestead Avenue.
• Construction of new concrete sidewalk will continue on the south side of Albany Avenue west of Homestead Avenue.
• Installation of full-depth roadway patches will continue between Homestead Avenue and Bedford Street.
• The contractor has tentatively scheduled catch basin silt sack insert removal and catch basin parging (repairs) for Wednesday (11/22) with normal work hours of 7:00am-5:00pm.
• There will be no construction work this Thursday (11/23) or Friday (11/24).
• Normal work hours will resume next Monday (11/27) at 7:00am.