Normal Work Hours: 7:00am – 5:00pm, Monday-Friday
- Survey will continue on Albany Avenue between Homestead Avenue and Bedford Street to identify locations for drainage structures and granite curb.
- Drainage work will continue on both sides of Albany Avenue east of Oakland Terrace.
- Installation of light pole foundations, conduit, and temporary illumination will occur on Homestead Avenue, Westbourne Parkway, and on the south side of Albany Avenue, west of Homestead Avenue.
- Granite curb installation will continue on Homestead Avenue and will continue on the south side of Albany Avenue, west of Homestead Avenue.
- Eversource is scheduled to perform utility work on Blue Hills Avenue.
- Roadway grading, for the widening of the roadway, will occur on Homestead Avenue.
- Construction of new concrete driveway ramps will commence this week on Homestead Avenue.
- Saw cutting of the roadway, for the installation of drainage structures and curb-line will continue on both sides of Albany Avenue between Homestead Avenue and Bedford Street.
- Installation of full-depth roadway patches will continue between Homestead Avenue and Bedford Street.