Normal Work Hours: 7:00am – 5:00pm, Monday-Friday
• Survey will continue on Albany Avenue from Homestead Avenue to Bedford Street. Survey will be identifying locations for decorative light and traffic controller foundations, drainage structures and new granite curbs.
• Installation of the drainage system will continue on both sides of Albany Avenue east of Woodland Street.
• Installation of light pole foundations and conduit will continue this week on the west side of Westbourne Parkway. Temporary illumination installation will continue on the east side of Homestead Avenue.
• Eversource and Charter Oak are scheduled to perform utility work on Blue Hills Avenue.
• Construction of new concrete driveway ramps will commence this week on Homestead Avenue.
• Installation of the new granite curb will continue on the south side of Albany Avenue, west of Homestead Avenue.
• Saw cutting of the roadway, for the installation of drainage structures and curb line will continue on both sides of Albany Avenue between Homestead Avenue and Bedford Street.
• Installation of full-depth roadway patches between Homestead Avenue and Bedford Street will begin this week.