Normal Work Hours: 7:00am – 5:00pm, Monday-Friday
• Survey will continue on Albany Avenue from Homestead Avenue to Bedford Street. Survey will be identifying locations for decorative light and traffic controller foundations, drainage structures and new granite curbs.
• Installation of the drainage system will continue on the north and south side of Albany Avenue east of Woodland Street.
• Installation of light pole foundations and conduit will continue this week on the south side of Albany Avenue, west of Homestead Avenue.
• Installation of the new granite curb on the east side of Homestead Avenue is anticipated to begin this week.
• Eversource and Charter Oak are scheduled to perform utility work on Blue Hills Avenue.
• Saw cutting of the roadway, for the installation of drainage structures, will continue on both sides of Albany Avenue between Blue Hills Avenue and Oakland Terrace.