Normal Work Hours: 7:00am – 5:00pm, Monday-Friday
- Demolition of existing curb/sidewalks will continue on the south side of Albany from Oakland to Sterling.
- Installation of granite curb continues on the north side of Albany between Baltimore and Blue Hills.
- Electrical work/conduit installation will occur on Westbourne.
- Traffic signal foundation work will occur at the intersections of Albany and Sterling and also at Albany and Edgewood.
- Installation of temporary traffic signals will occur at the Bravo Plaza Woodland entrance.
- Installation of new concrete sidewalks and driveway aprons continues on the north side of Albany between Westbourne and Baltimore.
- Brick paver installation continues, west of Westbourne, near the Albany entrance to the UHart Handel Performing Arts Center.
- Preliminary work is scheduled to occur on the lot at 992 Albany.