Normal Work Hours: 7:00am – 5:00pm, Monday-Friday*
Milling Hours: 7:00pm – 6:00am, Sunday-Friday*
- Nighttime milling operations will begin Sunday (6/21/20) and are scheduled to end Friday morning (6/26/20). See flyer above for more information.
- Sidewalk installation will occur on the north side of Albany Avenue between Vine and Magnolia Streets.
- Granite curb installation will occur between Magnolia and Irving Streets on the south side of Albany Avenue and also at the intersection of Burton Street and Homestead Avenue.
- Installation of electrical conduit and decorative lighting continues on the north side of Albany Avenue between Vine and Bedford Streets.
- Curbside and electrical trench paving continues.
- Parking lot reconstruction continues on Albany Avenue: Scotts’ Bakery (NE Adams), NE Deerfield and SE Edgewood.
- Brick paver installation continues on the north side of Albany Avenue at Vine Street.
- Concrete bus pad installation will occur on Albany Avenue between Deerfield and Magnolia Streets.
- Traffic Impacts: Expect partial lane closures and minor delays during milling and paving, curb installation and concrete bus pad operations this week.
All travel lanes on Albany will remain open before 9am and after 3pm; during other hours, partial lane closures may occur. Traffic will be maintained in both directions on Homestead and Westbourne. Hartford Police will assist motorists and pedestrians.