Normal Work Hours: 7:00am – 5:00pm, Monday-Friday
- Demolition of existing curb/sidewalks and installation of new granite curb will begin on the north side of Albany between Westbourne and Baltimore and will continue east on the south side of Albany from Oakland to Sterling.
- Installation of light pole foundations, conduit, and temporary lighting continues on Woodland and on the south side of Albany to Oakland.
- Traffic signal foundation work continues on the SE corner of Milford and at the Bravo Plaza Woodland Entrance.
- Concrete wall construction continues on the NW corner of Albany and Woodland.
- Installation of concrete sidewalks and driveway aprons will continue east on Albany between Milford and Woodland. Preparation for sidewalk installation will occur on the east side of Woodland.
- Brick paver installation continues east on the south side of Albany between Kent and Woodland.
- Concrete bus pad construction will occur on the south side of Albany between the Bravo Plaza Entrance and Woodland.