Normal Work Hours: 7:00am – 5:00pm, Monday-Friday*
- Flower, ornamental grass, and shrub planting begins this week on Albany Avenue. Tree planting continues.
- Sidewalk demolition will occur on the north side of Albany Avenue between Irving and Magnolia Streets.
- Sidewalk and driveway apron installation is scheduled for the north side of Albany Avenue between Irving and Garden Streets.
- Traffic signal installation continues all week at the intersection of Garden Street and Albany Avenue. Installation of traffic signals will begin at the Vine Street intersection.
- Installation of electrical conduit and decorative lighting continues on the north side of Albany Avenue between Garden and Bedford Streets.
- Traffic sign installation will occur project-wide.
- Expect partial lane closures and minor traffic delays during sidewalk and traffic signal work this week.
All travel lanes on Albany will remain open before 9am and after 3pm; during other hours, partial lane closures may occur. Traffic will be maintained in both directions on Homestead and Westbourne. Hartford Police will assist motorists and pedestrians.