Normal Work Hours: 7:00am – 5:00pm, Monday-Friday
- Drainage work will occur on the east and west side of Blue Hills near the Albany Branch Library.
- Installation of granite curb and concrete sidewalks continues on the west side of Homestead between Interstate Battery and Jiffy Car Wash; expect partial lane closures in this area.
- Electrical work continues on the south side of Albany between Cabot and Edgewood near Bank of America. Electrical work will also occur across Albany near Tinker Realty and Rainbow Variety; expect partial lane closures between Woodland and Oakland.
- Ornamental light installation continues between Homestead and Woodland. Installation of electrical wires will be ongoing throughout the project area.
- Traffic signals at the Bravo Plaza/Woodland entrance will begin operating with flashing red and yellow lights.
- Brick paver installation continues on the north side of Albany between Blue Hills and Woodland.
- Asphalt paving will occur in various locations throughout the project area.