What to Expect During Construction:
- Access to businesses will remain at all times.
- Accessible paths will remain open to pedestrians at all times.
- All travel lanes will remain open for vehicular traffic. If a lane must be closed, it will generally occur during non-rush hour traffic.
- Milling and paving will take place overnight.
- The contractor can generally work Monday through Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Changes to these requirements may occur but must be approved by CTDOT.
- Every effort will be taken to notify the community if it is necessary to adjust to these requirements.
- The inspection team is accessible to the community and they will inform businesses and residents in advance of work in the immediate area.
- If you have any questions or concerns, Please contact Giovanni Castro or Kimberli Owens at 860.263.8533