Normal Work Hours: 7:00am – 5:00pm, Monday-Friday*
- No construction work will occur on July 3, 2020.
- Granite curb installation will begin at the intersection of Burton Street and Homestead Avenue. Burton Street will remain open.
- Installation of decorative lighting continues on the north side of Albany between Vine and Bedford Streets.
- Curb-line paving will occur in various locations along Albany Avenue between Oakland and Bedford Streets.
- Utility structures in the roadway will be raised to prepare for final paving between Oakland and Bedford Streets.
- Traffic Impacts: Expect partial lane closures and minor traffic delays during roadway paving and utility work this week.
Nighttime roadway paving, of Albany Avenue and side streets between Oakland and Bedford, is scheduled to begin July 12, 2020. Paving hours will be Sunday-Thursday, 7:00pm-6:00am.
All travel lanes on Albany will remain open before 9am and after 3pm; during other hours, partial lane closures may occur. Traffic will be maintained in both directions on Homestead and Westbourne. Hartford Police will assist motorists and pedestrians.