Normal Work Hours: 7:00am – 5:00pm, Monday-Friday*
- Milling and paving operations may occur between 7:00pm-6:00am.
- Roadway reconstruction continues on Vine Street, Irving Street, and also at the intersection of Burton Street and Homestead Avenue.
- Sidewalk demolition continues on the east side of Vine Street near the Albany Avenue intersection.
- Granite curb installation will begin on the east side of Vine Street near the Albany Avenue intersection.
- Landscaping continues throughout the project limits.
- Traffic signal installation is scheduled to begin at the northeast corner of Vine Street and Albany Avenue.
- Bike post installation continues.
- Traffic Impacts: Anticipate lane closures and detours during roadway reconstruction. Follow signs for pedestrian detours during sidewalk work. Minor traffic delays may occur.
All travel lanes on Albany will remain open before 9am and after 3pm; during other hours, partial lane closures may occur. Traffic will be maintained in both directions on Homestead and Westbourne. Hartford Police will assist with traffic.