Normal Work Hours: 7:00am–5:00pm, Monday–Friday*
- Punch list work will resume this week.
- Installation of the remaining streetlights and street signs will continue in various locations throughout the project limits.
- The bus shelter at the northeast corner of Albany Avenue and Garden Street (near Community Health Services) is scheduled to be repaired.
- Bollard sleeve installation is scheduled to occur on the south side of Albany Avenue between Burton Street and Magnolia Street.
- Planning and coordination to complete all contract work continues.
- Traffic Impacts: No major impacts to traffic are expected this week. Partial lane closures may occur near locations where streetlights operations are underway. Pedestrian and business access will be maintained.