Normal Work Hours: 7:00am – 5:00pm, Monday-Friday*
Nighttime Hours: 7:00pm – 6:00am, Wednesday-Friday*
- Nighttime line striping is scheduled to occur on Albany Avenue and portions of side streets between Oakland Terrace and Bedford Street.
- Daytime paving is scheduled to occur on the following streets: Oakland Terrace, Sterling Street, Magnolia Street, and Burton Street (near the Homestead intersection).
- Installation of bollards, bike posts, and benches is scheduled to occur.
- Fence installation continues in various locations.
- Traffic Impacts: Expect lane closures, detours, and minor traffic delays during line striping and paving operations. Follow the posted signs on Albany Avenue and side streets for parking restrictions. Hartford police will assist with traffic.
All travel lanes on Albany will remain open before 9am and after 3pm; during other hours, partial lane closures may occur. Traffic will be maintained in both directions on Homestead and Westbourne. Hartford Police will assist with traffic.