Normal Work Hours: 7:00am – 5:00pm, Monday-Friday*
Nighttime Hours: 7:00pm – 6:00am, Wednesday-Friday*
- Nighttime line striping is scheduled to occur Wednesday night (9/9) and Thursday night (9/10) on Albany Avenue and portions of side streets between Oakland Terrace and Bedford Street.
- Daytime paving of Deerfield Avenue and Sterling Street is scheduled for this week. Vine Street paving continues.
- Installation of bike posts and benches is scheduled to begin this week.
- Fence installation continues in various locations.
- Traffic Impacts: Expect lane closures, detours, and minor traffic delays during line striping and paving operations. Follow the posted signs on Albany Avenue and side streets for parking restrictions.
All travel lanes on Albany will remain open before 9am and after 3pm; during other hours, partial lane closures may occur. Traffic will be maintained in both directions on Homestead and Westbourne. Hartford Police will assist with traffic.